Saturday, March 8, 2008

car


3 comments:

Alyse said...

Lotus Elise's are better :p

grandydenton said...

Hey Peyton !!!!! You have a super blog...I know you are a good golfer, a good football player, and you swim like a fish, but I didn't know you were interested in cars....Grandy

ImportanttoMadeleine said...

My son, David, loves Mustangs. Used to be obsessed with them. When he was 15 we got a '67 fastback, cherry red (I can't remember the official name of the color but it's something like that), with a 350 engine. I'll post a picture of it soon. David drove it while he was in high school. We love it but it mostly sits in our garage now. It isn't a good "daily driver" because, as you probably know, it is prone to catching on fire if hit from behind because the engine is in the back. David took an old Buick with him when he went to college. Nice and safe!